Sunday, April 26, 2015

Psycho Papercutter??

Ever since I picked up the shorties from school today, I can't get this out of my mind.  There was a sign on the teacher's lounge door that read:





This is an elementary school.  

Couple thoughts went through my head....


This is a scary sign.
The paper cutter could be ready to jump out at me at any moment.
Is the picture of the paper cutter just a decoy?  
Is the "paper cutter" really a person?
Is the "paper cutter" really a disgruntled teacher?

Why all the caution?
For fox sake!
Why not warn people that are going to USE the paper cutter to be careful, instead of warning people to watch out for the paper cutter?
I'm back to looking over my shoulder for the paper cutter.
I picture a paper cutter hiding in there behind the door.
Ready to cut me in half.
I should run.
Wait, I should grab my kids and run.
Run fast.

Then I remembered something else.





Like a paper cutter.


Putting more thought into that suit of armor for when I visit the schools.  

Happy day to you and yours!

Just T.












1 comment:

  1. Those darn paper cutters. First the zombie apocalypse and now I have another thing to worry about. Damn it. I'm guessing it must be the industrial-sized paper cutter that cuts phone books in half because otherwise that sign is kind of silly. Have a good one, Just T.

    ReplyDelete